OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Editorial Intern, Dissent Magazine, New York, New York, 2005.
- Consultant, Michael Schiff for City Council, Sugar Land, Texas, 2003.
- Campaign Manager, Bryan Johnston for State Senate, Salem, Oregon, 2002.
- Field Director, Steve Banks for City Council, Brooklyn, New York, 2001.
- Field Organizer, Alan Diamonstein for Lt. Governor, Newport News, Virginia, 2001.
- Field Organizer, David Cain for State Senate, Canton, Texas, 2000.
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, 2014-present
- International Association for Food Protection, 2013-present
- Carolina Association for Food Protection, 2013-present
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management, 2012-present
- Association for the Study of Food and Society, 2012-present
- UNC Public Policy Graduate Student Alliance (co-founder), 2012-2015
- Historians Organized to Promote Equality (Sarah Lawrence College, co-founder), 2004-2005
REFEREE EXPERIENCE: PLOS-ONE